Since 1998 our additive manufacturing services and in-house pattern printing capabilities have allowed us to produce castings at a quality level that is unmatched. Our first Thermo Jet Printer was serial number 0005! Since then we have continued to be the leader and innovator in the industry and are working our way towards revolutionizing investment casting with our latest developments.
One thing for sure, castings manufactured by Aristo-Cast will meet or exceed your expectations.
In-house rapid prototyping equipment includes:
- Four – 3D Systems® Pro Jet 2500 IC
- One – Voxeljet VX1000
- One – Admatec ADMAFLEX 300 ceramic 3D printer
- Two – 3D Systems® Thermojet Wax printers
- One – Stratasys F370, a multi-material FDM printer
- One – 3D Systems FabPro 1000